Sign In

Update Your Personal Information

‚ÄčTo change your address:

  • Call 1-800-661-9582 or (780) 451-4166,
  • Fax: (780) 452-3547,
  • Email:,
  • Send details of your new address to: 
    • Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board
      600 Barnett House, 11010 142 ST NW
      Edmonton, AB  T5N 2R1
      Canada, or
  • Select the MyPe‚Äčnsion icon to sign in and make the change on our secure member site.

To change your name in our records, send us a signed letter along with proof of the change, such as a marriage certificate, to the address shown above.

© Copyright 2015, Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund Board
Legal Information