ATRF provides a full range of services for plan members. This includes:
- paying pensions and other benefits,
- providing various information materials,
- conducting pension seminars and personal interviews,
- providing pension and termination benefit estimates,
- calculating cost to purchase Pensionable Service,
- transferring service between pension plans, and
- maintaining individual plan member data.
ATRF provides information to plan members through direct mailings, field service activities, our website at www.atrf.com and advertisements in The ATA News. Plan Member Statements are mailed annually to both active and inactive plan members.
Our staff is available for personal interviews at ATRF’s office. Staff also hold pension seminars and will speak at conventions, professional development days and other events throughout Alberta. On request, these out-of-office visits can include time for personal interviews.