The 2020-21 ATRF Annual Report is Now Available!
The past year at ATRF was another memorable one. While we were presented with continued challenges by the ongoing pandemic and the transfer of assets to the Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo), we continued to provide excellent service to our members and excellent value for Alberta teachers and our plan sponsors.
We are pleased to present this year’s annual report, which carries the theme “Together Through Change,” an apt description of the past year as ATRF once again persevered and thrived through multiple changes.
Some of what you’ll find in the annual report includes:
- Messages from ATRF’s Board Chair and CEO that discuss ATRF’s performance and resilience over the past year during a period of major change.
- A discussion of ATRF’s strategic plan including its strategic imperatives that will guide our work at ATRF and maintain focus on providing exceptional value to members and sponsors in the delivery and investment of pension benefits.
- A message from the VP, Pension Services that highlights ATRF’s continued evolution in serving our members, and shares the results of our most recent member survey.
- The announcement of another reduction in contribution rates.
- Detailed information around plan structure and funding, funding objectives based on ATRF’s funding policy, and the funding status of the plans.
- A message from the VP, Risk and Finance that covers ATRF’s fund performance, the transition of assets to AIMCo, and a discussion of the year ahead.
Read the 2020-21 ATRF Annual Report. If you have any comments or feedback about the report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.