MyPension Online Portal
Register today for secure and easy access to your personal pension information!
- View your pension information anytime, anywhere.
- Access a pension calculator to estimate your future pension income.
- Go green – get your statements online.
- No more waiting for the mail.
Need help registering for MyPension? Refer to this detailed registration guide.
Features Available in MyPension
- Pension estimates
- Plan member statements
- Contribution and service statement
- Termination benefit estimate
- Service purchase estimate
- Apply online
- View/update your contact information
- View/update your pension partner’s information
- View/update beneficiary information
- Update your communication preferences
- Send messages to ATRF using the Secure Message Centre
- Upload documents to ATRF
- Schedule a MyAppointment
- Register for a webinar
MyPension also offers specific features for retired members, such as the following:
- Pension Information Statements
- Your individual COLA calculation
- Pension payment history
- Income tax information slips
- View/update direct deposit information
- View/update income tax deductions
- View/update nominee/beneficiary information
How to Register for MyPension
Registering for MyPension is easy, takes only a few minutes, and access is immediate.
- Go to mypension.atrf.com
- Click on ‘Register’
- Read and accept the MyPension agreement
- Register with your ATRF ID number (which can be found on your Annual Plan Member Statement or Pension Information Statement)
- ATRF will send you an email confirmation with a link to complete your registration
- Follow the instructions in the email to create your profile. A profile consists of:
- Your chosen MyPension Login Name and Password
- Three security challenge questions (in case you’ve forgotten your Login Name and Password)
- That’s it! Registration is complete