MyPension Online Portal
Register today for secure and easy access to your personal pension information!
- View your pension information anytime, anywhere.
- Access a pension calculator to estimate your future pension income.
- Go green – get your statements online.
- No more waiting for the mail.
Need help registering for MyPension? Refer to this detailed registration guide.
Features Available in MyPension
- Pension estimates
- Plan member statements
- Contribution and service records
- Termination benefit estimate
- Service purchase estimate
- Apply online
- View / update your personal information
- View / update your spouse/pension partner’s information
- View / update beneficiary information
- View / update your security profile
- Update your email preferences
- Send messages to ATRF using the Secure Message Centre
- Upload documents to ATRF
MyPension also offers specific features for retired members, such as the following:
- Pension Information Statements
- Income tax information slips
- Payment information (current and prior years)
- Your individual COLA calculation
- View/update deposit information
- View/update income tax information
How to Register for MyPension
Registering for MyPension is easy, takes only a few minutes, and access is immediate.
- Go to mypension.atrf.com
- Click on ‘Register’
- Read and accept the MyPension agreement
- Register with your ATRF ID number (which can be found on your Annual Plan Member Statement or Pension Information Statement)
- ATRF will send you a temporary password via email
- Follow the instructions in the email to create your profile. A profile consists of:
- Your chosen MyPension Login Name and Password
- Three security challenge questions (in case you’ve forgotten your Login Name and Password)
- That’s it! Registration is complete