Our staff are pension experts, and are always happy to help members with any requests they have or questions they need answered. We offer a number of different support options, so please review the options below and choose the one most convenient for you.
Make an Appointment
If you’d like to speak to a pension counsellor about your pension, give us a call or log on to MyPension to schedule a meeting. Meetings are available online through Zoom, in-person at our office, or over the phone.
- Do you have specific questions about your pension?
- Are you sharing confidential information with us?
- Updating a beneficiary?
- Changing your contact information?
- Requesting a pension estimate?
- Looking for pension information statements or annual member statements?
- Do you have documents to provide to ATRF?
ATRF’s MyPension secure online portal is available 24/7 and is the place to go for all of the above, and more. Not signed up yet? Registration is quick and easy, so get details on how to sign up today.
Other Ways to Reach Us
The ATRF office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Reception can be found on the 5th floor of Barnett House.
Toll Free: 1-800-661-9582
Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund
500 Barnett House, 11010 142 Street N.W.
Edmonton, AB, T5N 2R1
Reception: 5th Floor
Have a general inquiry? Please use the contact form.
Director, Corporate Communications