Our staff are pension experts, and are always happy to help members with any requests they have or questions they need answered. We offer a number of different support options, so please review the options below and choose the one most convenient for you.
- Do you have specific questions about your pension?
- Are you sharing confidential information with us?
- Updating a beneficiary?
- Changing your contact information?
- Requesting a pension estimate?
- Looking for pension information statements or annual member statements?
ATRF’s MyPension secure online portal is available 24/7 and is the place to go for all of the above, and more. Not signed up yet? Registration is quick and easy, so get details on how to sign up today.
Other Ways to Reach Us
Telephone: (780) 451-4166
Toll Free: 1-800-661-9582
Fax: (780) 452-3547
Do you have confidential documents that you want to send to us using email? Please send them using our secure email tool. Read more about how to set up ATRF secure email.
Alberta Teachers’ Retirement Fund
600 Barnett House, 11010 142 Street N.W.
Edmonton, AB, T5N 2R1
Reception: 6th Floor
Have a general inquiry? Please use the contact form.
Director, Corporate Communications