Mission Statement, Mandate, and Customer Service Statement
ATRF’s Mission Statement
Working in partnership to secure your pension income.
- Deliver the benefits established by the plan sponsors, and
- Prudently invest the assets of the plans and set contribution rates with the objective of maintaining full funding over the long term at a cost and risk level acceptable to the sponsors.
What We Do
ATRF provides a full range of services for plan members. This includes:
- paying pensions and other pension benefits,
- providing various information materials,
- conducting pension seminars, webinars, and personal meetings,
- providing pension and termination benefit estimates,
- calculating cost to purchase pensionable service,
- transferring service between pension plans, and
- maintaining individual plan member data.
ATRF provides information to plan members through direct mailings, electronic newsletters, social media, seminars/webinars, and our website. Plan Member Statements are mailed annually to both active and inactive plan members and Pension Information Statements are mailed annually to retired members.
- We strive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- We set measurable targets and evaluate our progress towards achieving them.
- We aim to be an employer of choice.
- We take responsibility for our actions and results.
- We operate with transparency and open communication.
- We are guided in all of our actions by our fiduciary responsibility.
- We value and respect employees, plan members, and stakeholders.
- We treat individuals and groups equitably and honestly.
- We ensure our conduct is ethical and responsible.
- We achieve more working together than as individuals.
- We pursue mutual respect and dignity in our dealings with others.
- We build strong and collaborative relationships.