At ATRF, we have the experience you can count on—over 80 years of serving teachers and managing pension investments and pension plans. Read the reports below for more information.
Every year ATRF develops an annual report that covers a wide variety of topics including ATRF’s investment results, funding status, member services statistics, and financial reporting.
In the 2019-2020 report:
- Important messages from ATRF’s Board Chair (pg. 4-5) and CEO (pg. 10-11) on ATRF’s successes in a challenging time, and how we have managed our members’ pension plans during a period of great turmoil.
- Another increase to the funded status of the Teacher’s Pension Plan and the Private School Teacher’s Pension Plan (pg. 22).
- Despite remarkable market turmoil, contribution rates will remain stable for the 2021-22 school year as a result of prudent planning and sound management (pg. 23).
- The results of an experience study completed by ATRF’s actuary to support the review of ATRF’s funding policy (pg. 24).
- Message from the CIO on the transition of asset management to AIMCo (pg. 29).
- Images of teachers, schools, and landscapes from across Alberta.
Only have a few minutes? Take a look at our annual report highlights—a condensed version of the annual report featuring some of ATRF’s most significant accomplishments this year.